Total Pageviews

11.9.08

Finally i'm in America!


By Jayakishore Bayadi
@Sunnyvale CA, USA

It wasn’t so bad as expected. After a day long flight via Bangalore-Chennai-Singapore-Seoul-SFO....I expected a day long jet log. Leaving an instance of going to sleep in bathroom on the day of arrival there is nothing much body related troubles! Interestingly my body clock adjusted to the ‘local settings’ immediately and I had a nice good night sleep! Thank god!

Currently, I’m here in Sunnyvale California, right here in front of Yahoo! office at Sunnyvale. My hotel, Sheraton Sunnyvale is just a 5 minutes drive from here. Today is second day in the great tech savvy United States of America, really the great business people. Cool people!

Well, my first international experience was quite cheerful. I think anybody who wanna grow must have an international experience. Exploring the unknown place is quite interesting and challenging…but too much of exploration will burn your pockets…spending $100 is not just like spending Rs.100 right? So, I will have to continuously keep in mind that each dollar spend here will make about Rs.50 less rich in India! Plus, unknown culture, profoundly dissimilar food habits will add to your challenges list! Check out some snaps as well posted along with this blogpost.



My hotel@Sunnyvale







Cool Sunnyvale streets!

No comments: