Total Pageviews

7.2.08

Sunset at Chennai

Hi all, do not wonder!! It's me in Marina beach, Chennai!!(Photo:Christo Jacob)
It's been a long time since I my self visited my blog!!! You know, recently, I and my friend Christo were on Chennai trip for the first time. What I observed was it's a best place to drive. There is no traffic havoc like Bangalore, though it's a Metro! But beware!!! Auto drivers make you penny less within no time there!!
Of course, city is little bit 'hot' compared to Bangalore. But Still you can find some 'Indianness' left. Although western, 'Mall' culture becoming rampant, you can observe people are still valuing good old tradition here. Perhaps, that's why, despite a struggle with language, Autowallas and weather, any newbie in Chennai may feel like at home!
Any way, those were the nice moments in Chennai last month. I really fell in love with city. Hope it's the same case with Christo as well. These are the some snaps when we were on Chennai trip. Have a look at it. Do not forget to drop in your valuable comments as well...
Take care...Bye!!
-Jayakishore Bayadi

3 comments:

Ravishankara Doddamani said...

Hello,
It's fine that this blog has begun working again. Please remember to remove the date settings in your camera before you take wonderful photos like this. You can remove date settings in the menu section of the Camera.
Regards,
Ravishankar Doddamani.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ravi Shankar,
Thank you very much for your valuable tip as well. Well, though i love to write regularly and even have several ideas to incorporate various articles on various subjects in my blog, somehow i always run out of time...May be that's the most sought excuse for my slothfulness...perhaps!!!

Any way..Thanks for visiting me regularly!
-Jayakishore Bayadi

Anonymous said...

Hi JK,
Top photo(taken by Christo)is excellent!