Total Pageviews

28.10.07

Little living Goddess!


By B Jayakishore

She is a little living Goddess for me! Look at her lovely and naughty smile! Don't you feel inspired? Don’t you get wish to relive your life again? I do. I feel it strongly. Infact, I relived my innocent life again last week with my dear little baby, Prarthana! Indeed, it was a fantastic journey to her little world!

She took me away to a wonderful and different world of her own, where only peace, fun and love exist. It was such a marvelous experience of bliss I had ever. I’ll never forget it. It will continuously linger in my heart for ever!

Yes. She is my little lovely niece,my sister's Daughter aka Prarthana,who made me happy once again. She Recharged me once again without any medications, but only with her pretty smile!

Amma says that children are living Gods! Obviously, now, even I endorse this saying. Normally, we worship God for prosperity, peace, bliss, empowerment, fulfillment and finally for enlightenment. But, I feel, I got entire these while playing with my dear Prarthana!

Yeah! It’s true. She knows nothing about this world and its cruelty. She knows nothing about the people, pressure, pain, sorrow, failure and whole of these mucky system in which we are living in. She knows only to cry when she is hungry; she falls down while attempting to walk or when some body says loudly Haapppa... (=way of giving warnig about some thing)for her naughty and ‘loot’y (=mischievous in Kannada) acts!

Not only this, I learn’t a lot from her. She literally became my teacher! You know? Prarthana even knows how to learn from failures! While trying to walk, she falls often. But you’ll not notice any signs of loosing hope in her face. Her zeal to learn and adopt doesn’t allow all these. More than that, she doesn’t know about all these. She looks around, of course, if nobody is bothered (if somebody spots her fall, then she will start...aaaaaaaaaa!!),she again attempts to stand up and walk!! She never looses her enthusiasm to learn and try out new things! These are all part of growth!

I often wonder why can’t we also be like her always? Why not we too take every thing we experience as a part of our growth? I think, and then there will be no much pain and sorrow, violence...etc., except some inevitable things of life.

Malathi akka told me once. Whenever you feel dull or depressed, just imagine a child’s smile, her giggle. You can observe that a small smile will appear in your face as well! It fills spirit in you. You’ll experience a total bliss, which will drive away all your worries and recharge your mind.

Certainly, it is very true.

Indeed, Prarthana has made my life beautiful!

No comments: